Thursday, June 21, 2012

amative \AM-uh-tiv\ adjective

I celebrated the first full day of summer in style today, and loved every single minute of it.  I had a short day at work, so I skipped out around 2pm, after grabbing a small sweet treat with a dear friend, Katy.  I had plans for a date, but the details were still up in the air.  In true joyful, impromptu fashion, we ended up at Jane's Carousel, down by the water in Dumbo, and rode the carousel for $2- it was magical, to say the least!  I will definitely head back there soon, ideally with more friends, to fill up the whole Carousel, perhaps??

Here's a glimpse from their website: http://janescarousel.com/  Tried to credit the photographer, by the way, but nowhere was a name to be found :-(

But on the way to the Carousel, we stumbled upon a new One Girl Cookies location! http://www.onegirlcookies.com/dumbo/

Friends who know & love me know that I LOVE One Girl Cookies.  Specifically, their Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies.  I grabbed on of those, split an iced coffee, and then hopped on that Carousel.

It was the Best First Full Day of Summer I've ever had- hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment